10/20/2017 1 Comment
I shared these 8 tips in the learning fair at Brené's Courage Camp.
One tip was Daring Way™ Curriculum related so I exchanged that one for my upcoming e-course :)
1. Keep a pile on your desk and use for brainstorming to increase your creativity.
2. A daily creative process to explore both conscious and unconscious thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
3. Tools to help your children communicate their feelings and experiences by creating models.
4. Externalize resistance, thereby reducing its power.
5. Create visual models for positive resources such as compassion and values.
6. In art, either to warm-up or actually as an art tool.
7. Simply use to play more.
8. Use them in the UnBLOCKing Your Creative Magic E-Course!
Lee Ann Hilbrich, MA, LMFT, LPC, CDWF, RYT 200
Daring Discoveries abides by the Brené Brown Education and Research Group's Belonging Statement (Click Here to View) and is committed to inclusivity, equity, diversity, and belonging.